Ashley's Pantry Ep. 1: Peach Cobbler
Ashley's Pantry Ep. 1
As our family gears up for the holidays, my natural chef hat comes on, and I love to get creative in the kitchen. This fall, we've decided to start to capture some of my favorite kitchen creations.
'Tis the season to indulge a little. Most of the time, I like to keep my meals nice and clean, but every once in a while it feels good to be bad ;) And so yes, this recipe calls for most everyone's drug of choice, sugar. But not too much for how yummy this dish is!
Here's a quick video to see how it's done!
All of these ingredients are organic and as clean as they can be for what they are. From Bob's organic GF oats, to the Cultures organic butter, my perspective is always quality over quantity.
5 cups thinly sliced peaches (about 5-6 medium peaches)
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 2/3 cup Bob's old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup unsalted pecans
- 1/2 cup butter, softened to room temperature
- optional but encouraged: vanilla ice cream for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Making the crust/topping: Whisk the brown sugar, flour, oats, cinnamon, salt, and pecans together. Add the butter and stir with a spatula, wooden spoon, or your hands! to break up the butter until the mixture is crumbly. Spread and press half of the mixture to the bottom of your baking pan.
- Make the filling: Combine peaches with the flour, sugar, salt, and vanilla in a large bowl. Toss gently until combine. Spoon into prepared baking dish.
- Then Evenly sprinkle the last half of the topping mixture over peaches.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until the topping is golden brown and the peach juice is bubbling on the edges.
If you are someone looking to make this kind of content, feel free to reach out to me directly. email@example.com